Guidelines for Use of Intellectual Property
- Make gameplay videos of our games (Let’s Play, Impressions, or Review Videos) publicly available with no prior permission.
- Enable advertisements or add further value to videos of our games without prior permission, this includes Youtube and Vimeo.
- Use the Hot Box Games Logo (or logos of the games we create) without written permission in video production, print or web.
- Gaming print magazines may distribute any of our free downloadable demos without prior permission.
You May Not:
- Sell our games.
- License videos of our games or related content to third parties for a fee.
- Use the Hot Box Games Logo (or logos of the games we create) in a racist, sexist, homophobic or in any other offensive manner.
- Violate our copyright and claim ownership of the Hot Box Games Logo (or logos of the games we create) and related content.
Other Legal Pages
We invite you to Contact Us if you have any queries about these guidelines for use of intellectual property.